I took the first step!

rmhuntley

so last night I took that big leap and popped the question to my girl. Luckily for me she sees things in me that are imaginary, so IM GETTING MARRIED!!!

I"ve entered into the first ring of marriage. the Engagement ring. The engagement ring is followed closely by the second ring of marriage, the Wedding ring. The wedding ring is followed up, not quite so fast this time, by the third ring of marriage the SUFFERING!!!!!!

just thought I'd pass the news along. you think she'd mind getting married at upscales or Fanta-seas?

(jail) Tom Shane, A direct diamon importer. Well congradulations. were goin to throw araganite, instead of rice, IF she is a true reefer, she will understand. If not then we use the old stuff !!!!!! 34 years here. Good Luck. So what LSF is the registry at???? Oh yea don't forget to start a new post, with pictures!!!!!!!!(violin) (brick)

No date yet. She's actually cool w/ having it wherever I want to(thats dangerous)

Yes! Las Vegas, Church of Elvis! Wearing leather and being serenaded with "Hunk of Burning Love" while walking down the aisle! Yes, that was my dream wedding. Jay wouldn't let me do it. (flame)