Shhh.... I can let you in and help with that. Just kidding. You are welcome to come to our (coreefer and I) house and see our tanks.

I am going to a small town (Culver) in between Madras and Redmond. I will be camping near Haystack lake. If someone else from the area wants me to bring them something, I am OK with that. I believe that either COreefer will come get the frags, or I may want to go into Redmond to see the fish store and can meet him there. The other option is for me to go to COreefer's place and check out the competition... and maybe slip some bleach into his sump :eek: ... Just kidding. :)

dsoz

Beware of their attack dogs.......they will lick you to death! Then show you where the tanks are!

Cool. The wife just gave me the OK to leave the campground to do "fish stuff" on our family vacation. She was trying to have a whole holiday weekend that I was going to be unable to do any deals, go see someones tank, type on the computer... I would have gone nuts.

I can deliver the zoas and the frogspawn to Redmond on the 3rd. Someone send me a PM to tell me where I should go.

BTW- I love attack dogs... as long as they don't lick my face off.

dsoz

I would like to play. I don't have a paypal account though

Contact Eric (CA2OR) and he can let you know who can collect cash. I think Bob (Lowman) can at Davy Jones Locker which isn't too far from you but don't quote me on it.

List has been updated. For those of you who have already paid the entry fee disregard the following message.

If your number is still red and we haven't talked before beginning of day on the 28th you will NOT be in the competition. If you have sent the entry and your number is still red please PM me so we can sort this out. There is a tad of a delay from the time you send entry, Snowpunk get's it, and I hear from him. All of this will be taken into consideration. The colony get's picked up tomorrow the 27th. I will need help in getting these fragged and distributed so if there are any volunteers that would be great.