I don't plan on heading up to salem/albany area until i leave for vacation next month. Even then i'll be traveling to PDX very early. So i don't know how good of an option i would be for delivering the frags to those folks.

we are working on that. Might require sponsor account though

Something Eric and I were thinking of doing was using some of the money to buy a sponsor forum to host this game in. That way we can have editing writes to make all the info much easier to use for all. We would still have threads like this but important threads would be easier to find...

I'd love to hear if people playing think that would be a worthy cause for some of this money. In a perfect world the forum would recognize the good that is to come out of this game and give us one for free since we really aren't a sponsor at all(naughty)(naughty)hint(naughty):phint:p:p

Rick is that right? I don't think I heard from Snowpunk about you. I will have to check tomorrow.

I still haven't taken care of the fee but have stated I will be in the competition. I.E. If I am correct I should be on the list in Red.

Note: I see that I'm added now.