ok so I need to get an idea of where everyone involved is so I can start working out delivery of their frags.

Impur is going to handle the Eugene area, now I need to get everyone else sorted. I know Dsoz is going to CO on the third so he could take those contestants pieces down with him but we need to know who all's pieces are going where. Idealy everyone get's their piece on the same day. That should be the way it is. Let's try to make that happen.

I would like to join the fun. Do you have anyone in Vancouver delivering frags yet? If you need someone to deliver them in Vancouver to people I will help if you need it.

Also I have a bunch of those square frag things for mounting frags.

$15.00 sent just now via Paypal for my entry fee.

Jay

Why not let the contestants use their own plugs - they would need to say what type of plug they used and we could see if there was any trending with growth to a certain type of plug. Also, this way there can be no one saying things such as "oh man, whomever glued my frag also glued a polyp shut" :)

Just my thoughts. YMMV

Why not let the contestants use their own plugs - they would need to say what type of plug they used and we could see if there was any trending with growth to a certain type of plug. Also, this way there can be no one saying things such as "oh man, whomever glued my frag also glued a polyp shut" :)

Just my thoughts. YMMV

That's a great idea!

Wow I can't get in the fun!!!! I won't be home in time. I will want in on the next one for sure.

Let the party/competition/growfest begin.

Beckie

Beckie- I can pick up an extra one for you and hold it in my tank until you get back from your trip. I'll even let you pick the one from my tank so you don't think that I "sabotaged" your frag. Sending you a PM so you can see this and make a decision.

Dsoz, you sure are making this easy. Ok when and where are you headed on the third?

So far this is what I have, Sorry for the pathetic organization. I am trying to figure out best way to get all of the contestants their frags. So if anyone can take or take delivery and dispense that would be helpful

North:

Spectra->Vancouver

Jay->Vancouver

Rick->Vancouver

South:

Twogirls->Salem

Claythesavagefraser->Eugene

Impur->Eugene

Lancecobb1->Jefferson

East:

COReefer->Redmond

Brokenzoa->Redmond

Cannedmulder->Redmond

West:

Fishmanmike01->Mcminnville

Local (to me)

Frank

DennisW

Markdadof2

Dsoz

Vanz

Beckie

and I think wegotjs

Those I don't know where you are located or in what section you belong

Chief

Thejenchild

Can you guys let me know who all you can take or get frags for?

Ok another update on verified players...

If you already got verified and have a C next to your name on the first post then you won't be listed again. The following are showing paid from paypal as of 9:00pm on Monday the 22nd:

Jay $15

WegotJs $10

Chief $10

Twogirls $10

Markdadof2 $10

lancecobb1 $15

There is still time if you want in, paypal is b_coonrod@hotmail.com...

$10 for paying members and $15 for non-paying members...

Dsoz, you sure are making this easy. Ok when and where are you headed on the third?

So far this is what I have, Sorry for the pathetic organization. I am trying to figure out best way to get all of the contestants their frags. So if anyone can take or take delivery and dispense that would be helpful

Those I don't know where you are located or in what section you belong

Chief

Thejenchild

Can you guys let me know who all you can take or get frags for?

You can send my frag to Miles (impur)

Jay

I am going to a small town (Culver) in between Madras and Redmond. I will be camping near Haystack lake. If someone else from the area wants me to bring them something, I am OK with that. I believe that either COreefer will come get the frags, or I may want to go into Redmond to see the fish store and can meet him there. The other option is for me to go to COreefer's place and check out the competition... and maybe slip some bleach into his sump :eek: ... Just kidding. :)

dsoz