all I need is to know who is getting the frags for a specific area. That way all get on the same day. If the competition has to be pushed back 3 days to accomidate than I am ok with it as long as everyone else is.

As of 11:00 sunday morning here is the list of people that are paid and ready to grow, oh I mean go...:p

Vans $10

Fishmanmike01 $10

Impur $10

Spectra $10

I did get the emails from people who wanted to pay in cash. You will be added when I get the word from Eric...

I'll update this again in a day or so. Remember, if your not a paying member of PNWMAS your entry fee is $15, so become a member and bring that price down to $10...

(rock2)GOOD LUCK TO ALL IN THE GAME!!!!!!!(rock2)

Just got back from picking up a very generous donation from Nick over at Rose City Aquarium...

He gave us as follows

1 dark green with purple acan frag (6 heads maybe)

1 green and purple acan frag(about 5 heads, and different from above)

1 cyphastria frag

1 Strawberry cyphastria frag(I want this one:D)

1 unknown redish with blue coral (pretty cool looking)

1 purple and blue chalice (this thing is almost 3", very nice piece)

I'll get some pictures up later of them, but take my word for it that they are nice. We will be adding them to the pot for the winners but not sure where just yet.

Thanks a bunch for the donation Nick. Anyone out looking at stores for corals should get over there because Nick has a ton of nice frags in the store at good deals...

Well, PayPal isn't working for me. Lets me do everything except "send money". I have an email in to them but...It may take days. Could I just stop and pay Bob at Davey Jones Locker or send you a check or ???????

Dennis

I just realized we have a problem.....we need frag plugs...bad. I saw a thread or post on here about kids making them in a class room. Does anyone remember who that was? Or does anyone have a line on quite a few plugs? Like, well......I guess enough for all the contestants. Say 30 to be safe....

I just realized we have a problem.....we need frag plugs...bad. I saw a thread or post on here about kids making them in a class room. Does anyone remember who that was? Or does anyone have a line on quite a few plugs? Like' date=' well......I guess enough for all the contestants. Say 30 to be safe....[/quote']

See if one of the LFS will donate them. I know Waves had a bunch when I was last over there. Or perhaps just go ahead and buy them with some of the entry fee from whichever LFS will give the best deal.

As soon as I decide how much I'm going to spend on the entry I'll shoot a payment over. At this point it could be $10, $15, $20, or $30. One way or the other though I'll get a payment out by the cutoff.

ok so I need to get an idea of where everyone involved is so I can start working out delivery of their frags.

Impur is going to handle the Eugene area, now I need to get everyone else sorted. I know Dsoz is going to CO on the third so he could take those contestants pieces down with him but we need to know who all's pieces are going where. Idealy everyone get's their piece on the same day. That should be the way it is. Let's try to make that happen.