This should be pretty dang good here. Much better turn out than I was expecting. I wonder if we should consider Chalice's for the next round(scratch)

I almost think the grow out is too slow to document in 3 months. Getting equal pieces is hard also. Maybe have that one be a 6 month when we start to really get on our A-game about running this GOC. Maybe a dual grow for the next one. One game could be a SPS frag(milli maybe) and the other could be Paly. That way people who don't think they can grow SPS can still play. I don't know, we'll have to talk about it more when I am over sometime. We have 2 solid months before we need to sort it out for sure...:p

I almost think the grow out is too slow to document in 3 months. Getting equal pieces is hard also. Maybe have that one be a 6 month when we start to really get on our A-game about running this GOC. Maybe a dual grow for the next one. One game could be a SPS frag(milli maybe) and the other could be Paly. That way people who don't think they can grow SPS can still play. I don't know' date=' we'll have to talk about it more when I am over sometime. We have 2 solid months before we need to sort it out for sure...:p[/quote']

Let me know if there is anything I/we(coreefer) can do to help the next time around.

Let me know if there is anything I/we(coreefer) can do to help the next time around.

Thanks for the offer, if we do need anything I think Eric and I won't hesitate to ask. It is great to have so many people so willing and happy to help out(clap)(clap)(clap)