Post for July POTM

Rick

The flash is not your friend Rick! lol

That's why I don't have a second pic posted. Really I just grabbed a pic to post so we could get going on the July POTM. I took over the POTM polls a few weeks ago and am trying to get them caught up.

Second pic.

attachment.php?attachmentid=5079&stc=1&d=1246429220

I want some of those mushrooms when you have enough Rick. Trade you a nice Galaxia frag ( 10 - 15 heads ). When you get some. I saw that you was wanting some galaxia in another post.

Jay

You got it. I'll cut a couple of them off in the next day or two and stick em in a tray. (The last ones I cut off this ended up under the rocks somewhere) It grows pretty fast. The one on the left was just a stem a couple of weeks ago.

I want some of those mushrooms when you have enough Rick. Trade you a nice Galaxia frag ( 10 - 15 heads ). When you get some. I saw that you was wanting some galaxia in another post.

Jay

Okay, I have 2 pieces down in a low flow area of my sand bed that should grab on and grow as long as they don't get moved. (I've had a couple of others that did well in the same area)

Okay' date=' I have 2 pieces down in a low flow area of my sand bed that should grab on and grow as long as they don't get moved. (I've had a couple of others that did well in the same area)[/quote']

Cool. When they are secure to a frag plug we can trade. I will cut you a piece of something else to sweeten the trade and make it worth while (naughty)

Jay