Aquacontroller Jr. Group Buy

downhill_biker

Sorry everyone, I will not be in on any group buy. I ended up buying one off RC. Couldn't pass it up including DC8, temp, pH, serial, pc cord and adapter, for $200 shipped. It is used, but not much.

However Bob has some good deals to be had on these if you are still looking.

Congrats Curtis - glad you finally got hooked up with a controler!

Andy, Pledo, Krux etc., I greatly enjoyed your discussion of IP/copyright infringment! Perhaps we could do a live debate one of these days at a conveniently located brew pub :D

anyone know if the AC Jr can control 2 DC8 modules?

Pretty sure it can, check on line I think it has the specs. I have the ACIII and I know it will control more than I will ever hook up

Looks like 12 total, 1 DC8 and 1 DC4

• 5 weeks later...

I never try it, but I'm a web programmer. All you need is to set up your router for port forwarding so that it knows to which internal ip it has to redirect the calling port.

Then if you have one of those internet connections with non-static IP (very common for residential contracts) you need to know where to find your router from the WAN, when you are sitting in your office. This can be done for free via a registration to some DNS services and set this paramether inside your router or using a small piece of software on your local machine called updater. It takes more to write it than to make it work :-)