Reason behind your profile name?

finch6013

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My profile Name Finch6013 came from two things. Finch is from a nickname I somehow recieved by a kid in school who could never remember my name so he called me finch since I always wore Finch clothes(a favorite band at the time). Soon enough everyone was calling me that and it spread to everyone I knew. 6013 comes from my NHRA drag racing number that is on my car. I have always loved the number since it has been a big part of my life and joy while I raced all over the states. I guess it's sentimental or something.

My profile Name Finch6013 came from two things. Finch is from a nickname I somehow recieved by a kid in school who could never remember my name so he called me finch since I always wore Finch clothes(a favorite band at the time). Soon enough everyone was calling me that and it spread to everyone I knew. 6013 comes from my NHRA drag racing number that is on my car. I have always loved the number since it has been a big part of my life and joy while I raced all over the states. I guess it's sentimental or something.

Sure not this Finch? Lol

american-pie.jpg