New in the game and need some help

gopens

I believe he is from Grants Pass. It has been quite a few years since I have been down there. I have no idea what kind of stores they have anymore. Jody at Tidalzone might be a good contact.

Jay

You have pretty much three choices down here that I know of. Tidalzone, Seascapes, NuiKai.

And in that order is how I would shop. Just IMO.

hi there im here localy in medford if you have any Q's or problems you'd like to discuss ben doing this 20 some years and happy to answer any questions u have so if u like pm me and ill get ya my phone number or visit my forum its on there happy to help.Oh by the way im tidalzone lol

hi there im here localy in medford if you have any Q's or problems you'd like to discuss ben doing this 20 some years and happy to answer any questions u have so if u like pm me and ill get ya my phone number or visit my forum its on there happy to help.Oh by the way im tidalzone lol

ah, the famous tidalzone. i have heard so much about you. i hate to sound stupid, but do you own a store in medford. i could sure use some local ideas. i have so much awesome help form board members. i will drop you a pm with any questions. also, can anybody recommend a good monthly magazine that i can subscribe to. i am looking for a mag. that is very educational along with all the new stuff. thanks

Jody, (reefboy), runs a maintance bussiness out of his home where he propagates alot of the corals he uses.

He has said in the past people are welcome over but they need to call first.

right as usal lol as mike said im out my house not a store persay lol anyways happy to help and one my fav's as far as mag's is coral it's a german publication but very informtive and dont worry its in english:D

Welcome to the site gopens. (sorry I am a few days late in welcoming you.) As you have seen we are always willing to help any way we can. I hadn't seen it mentioned but on Mondays (usually) at 8:00 there is an open chat that members log into. That might be a good way for you to ask more questions & get realtime answers. I have only been is this hobby a short time but the chat sessions in the beginning were very helpful. Do you have any pictures of your tank & stand? Also some dimensions of your stand may be helpful in helping you design/buy the bet sump for your application.

Keep the questions coming (clap)

Cuda