Car Thread!! post your cars

jason7504

Speed3-nice I too was bummed about them not doing the AWD feature from the speed6. We had bought a speed6 like 1 week after they came out and returned it not once or twice....try 6 times due to turbo issues. Ended up Mazda opted to let us out of the car and I went back to my 97 M3....have to admit...I couldn't have been happier. I do still like the Speed3's. How is it working out for you?

ISF...what a joke. Supposed to be a "M3 killer" but in the tests it was the M3 doing the killing. Danik, you are a dead man and that M is mine....(plotting)

want a 3 letters to define Horsepower? Try HPF

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok a Ford F350 with a few things(whistle) and also a toy to play in the rocks:D Built it from the ground up and only thing from a Jeep was the body well at least half a body(laugh)

my buddy Brent does that and drive's professionally and builds kits for Samurai's down here.

I like subaru except for the fact that they sound like a vw bug and the trim in the sti is PINK. My brother inlaw has an 06 sti Fast car but the pink makes it kinda whimpy. He says its not pink its light red. HA HA

I thought light red was pink(scratch). My girlfriends brother has an '06 also and for some reason he gets really mad when people call it an STI.(nono) He wants people to call it a WRX STI edition!!!(nutty)

So I just call it his "Twenty zero six WRX STI edition" then I usually revert to just STI...(laugh) It is a nice car and is pretty quick but the interior feels so cheap just like all the other Japan rice...:D They need to take a note from the Germans on aesthetics and comfort.

Yeah... The color is supposed to be "cherry blossom red" for all sti badging... but it's all done in red with the exception of the STI logo in the instrument cluster. There's nothing else pink in/on the car. I4's do not sound like H4's at all! 2005-2007 did have cheap interiors. 2008 onward are a lot better.

Yeah... The color is supposed to be "cherry blossom red" for all sti badging... but it's all done in red with the exception of the STI logo in the instrument cluster. There's nothing else pink in/on the car. I4's do not sound like H4's at all! 2005-2007 did have cheap interiors. 2008 onward are a lot better.

I could see that, they were already trying to upgrade the "toys" in the 05-07 ones from the previous generation. If they start using quality parts inside as well as out from now on it could easily compete against some of the more luxury 4-door performance.

Here is my 65 Stang. Mostly used to go to the drags, but I do drive it on the street.

Best ET 10.27@129. Has gone 131.5mph in better air. Still trying to get the suspension dialed in, getting too much spin off the line. Should go 10.1X once its figured out.

Ignore the blown part though, I used to run a 6-71 blower, but now its just N/A 347 CuInch.

blown65drag.jpg

burnoutsmall.jpg

launch.jpg

Few Vids

http://vimeo.com/album/96050