Medred: The Newest Newb

MedRed

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey I was of the same belief. Then I went on 2 day trip to see family, came home to find that someone broke into our apartment and drank about 15 or so bottles of alcohol then proceeded to empty my dish soap into my tanks. Wanna feel your heart sink real fast? Visualize coming home to that. I had almost 10k wrapped up into my cichlids. Still bothers me to this day. I dont even like to look at the pic's from that tank, in fact I wont.

This is what happened when the first tank came in:

210hz6t.jpg

and this is the stand that actually made it to my door :

28wnpm9.jpg

This is the new tank:

wlafd0.jpg

The new tank looks like one of the above, and not the one that made it to my door. I am going to go ballistic on UPS tomorrow if it's broken. Nothing less than free overnight will be acceptable. The dang UPS handlers need to pay attention to the word "FRAGILE" written all over the box. I feel bad for the company shipping it as well. I hope UPS is reimbursing them in full.

Mike what is product medRED? (scratch)

i googled it and came up with this

http://www.grahamazon.com/over/2007/04/product-medred/

you make cool shirts? lol

I've been MedRed since 1999. It's a coincidence that there is an actual product MedRed. I just used product MedRed as a play on product Red after it came out. I have wondered if the person selling the product MedRed shirts saw my name on a forum somewhere.