HELP this looks Bad!

Smann

Hows this going steve? Growth rate of the dead spots about the same? You still going to do that 40 ? Let me know if you are.

About the same, I built a 24"x16"x16" and am setting it up in the garage. I'll post a pic it has the full overflow across the back kinda looks like one of those "infinity" pools (laugh)

Smann: You have some nice stuff. I really love that huge colony in the last picture.

Killer

Thanks...Had is the appropriate word now, If you want to try and save a piece bring some garden shears and we'll chomp a big piece out. Moving it to a different tank may save it, It would have to be a quarantine tank though. I'm setting up two right now.

Thanks...Had is the appropriate word now' date=' If you want to try and save a piece bring some garden shears and we'll chomp a big piece out. Moving it to a different tank may save it, It would have to be a quarantine tank though. I'm setting up two right now.[/quote']

Yikes! That doesn't sound good Steve - let me know if there is anything I can do to help. I lost a small acro frag and had one other good sized newer piece show some die-off at the base but that (thankfully) seems to have stopped. After reading through many of the responses here, I think it may have been a result of the demise of the missing Scotts fairy wrasse - at least I hope that is the case since it would be finite!

Anyway... let me know if I can help in any way. I could free up some time in the evenings or weekends.

Sean

Yikes! That doesn't sound good Steve - let me know if there is anything I can do to help. I lost a small acro frag and had one other good sized newer piece show some die-off at the base but that (thankfully) seems to have stopped. After reading through many of the responses here, I think it may have been a result of the demise of the missing Scotts fairy wrasse - at least I hope that is the case since it would be finite!

Anyway... let me know if I can help in any way. I could free up some time in the evenings or weekends.

Thanks for the offer I appreciate it, I'll let you know. I may need help cutting it out. I'm going to have a tank set up by mon-tue but it will have to run or a while.

Thanks for the offer I appreciate it, I'll let you know. I may need help cutting it out. I'm going to have a tank set up by mon-tue but it will have to run or a while.

Just let me know and I would be happy to help out any way I can - sometimes a spare set of hands can come in handy... especially with coral the size of yours!