It's Time

CCR

I contacted a mod on RC about getting some space there and this is what he wrote back:

In order for us to setup a new reef club forum on Reef Central, we need the following information from you.

Club Name:

Description: (125 characters or less including spaces and punctuation)

Web site URL:

Email addresses of people to notify about new posts to the forum:

The forum will be setup a couple of days after we get the information from you. I prefer you send the info to an admin, less work for me .

Agu

I contacted a mod on RC about getting some space there and this is what he wrote back:

In order for us to setup a new reef club forum on Reef Central, we need the following information from you.

Club Name:

Description: (125 characters or less including spaces and punctuation)

Web site URL:

Email addresses of people to notify about new posts to the forum:

The forum will be setup a couple of days after we get the information from you. I prefer you send the info to an admin, less work for me .

Agu

Don't bother sending my e-mail, they have it. If we link to them, how will I be able to post about there errigent mods!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't think that a forum on RC is the direction that we want to be going. We made this site so we wouldn't have to depend on another site. The site that we have on TRT is almost non-existant. Since we moved here, the traffic over there has gone downhill. I go over there from time to time to direct NW reefers to this site ( via PM of course ). The reason I made the signature banner is so that when we are on other sites, and happen to post, people can see where we come from. Maybe we can draw some more people in.

Jay