Price Mark Up!@#$%^&

Frank

OK this thread needs to be shut down and TOOL your first post here has to be a flamer good job hope you plan to contribute more then just trying to hurt a mans family and business and Perry I apologize for any past bad dealing we have had you have defiantly got the raw deal on this and this is sad and sickening.

OK this thread needs to be shut down and TOOL your first post here has to be a flamer good job hope you plan to contribute more then just trying to hurt a mans family and business and Perry I apologize for any past bad dealing we have had you have defiantly got the raw deal on this and this is sad and sickening.

shut thread down or im pulling my sponsorship

You should have let Perry dig his own hole instead of jumping in it with him. Now I have 2 places that I will likely not ever shop at.

Franks post was valid as were the others even if they went a different direction. Perry has a right to charge whatever he wishes and everyone else can both choose to purchase or not at those prices. They also have a right to inform others if they feel those prices are out of line with others so they can decide whether to shop there or elsewhere. Sponsor or not though it is most definately wrong to try to use your sponsorship as leverage to stop others from expressing their opinion. I would hope their integrity is higher than that but should the PNWMAS choose to bow to a demand such as this then I can guarantee they would never see any future support from me.

when a mans family and his way of living are being attacked I will step in I dont want nor need your business if this type of thing is ok with you.

I love your attitude. but it will hurt you bad, think about it. A guy who has never bought anything from you now isnt going to buy anything from you. He really has you over a barrel(laugh)

But how about this, I have never purchased anything from you but now I will(rock2)