Price Mark Up!@#$%^&

Frank

Come to the store and see first hand. Lights are off and Im not running down there to take a picture to satisfy you. Go back to selling you $50' date=' I mean $20, I mean $50, I mean how much were they?[/quote']

Never. We can wait for the pic's. I would like everyone here to see. If I am wrong than so be it. But let everyone else be the judge. Feel free to put a ruler in front to show size and I will do the same.

Bottom line is that running a business is hard and involves risk on behalf of the business owner. You guys deserve to make as much profit as you can. If you don't like the cost of an item than don't buy it. If somebody can buy an item for $10 and sell it for $200' date=' good for them. I don't see much to argue about here.[/quote']

I agree. You gotta make a profit to keep a business running.

Drunkreefer, maybe sometime you can come and see in person to see if they are indeed the same. I have seen the same color scheme just not the size. If they do have them then very cool I would pick them up. They are not the coolest corals out there, but then again that is a matter of opinion.

So to inform on what was left out on this comment, I did retract the price and title as soon as I found out they weren't true. But this was already covered in a previous thread, if you are going to make statements like this please state all the facts. BTW I was posting those for Dsoz and Lowman to do a favor or assist in helping them move them. To let it be known I wasn't asking for anything out of this had they sold and both Bob and Dennis know that to be true. EVERY mistake I have made I have acknowledge and put for all to see. Including this one. I posted both here and on RC to correct the mistake\misinformation.

• Like 1

Here are a few of my duncans. I have many vareities and colors and sizes to choose from. None are dull brown in color like some I have seen. I have some which have smaller more robust polyps, and I have some which have longer whisker type polyps. come on in and take a looksie. As long as there in stock...$15 per polyp or like the special for Saturday get one polyp free for every $50 purchase.

dun1.JPG

dun2.JPG

dun3.JPG

I feel like a total nerd reading this thread. My Darth Vadar action figure is worth way more than your Jaba the hut action figure. I think Perry is a really nice guy and is probably feeling a bit defensive as the original post seems to be directed at him. Ca2or those are nice duncans. You are entitled to sell them at what ever you want just as Perry is entitled to sell his fish and corals at whatever he wants to. As customers we can shop around for the best price.

Besides Duncans are boring and so are gobies. Ok, now I'm going to get it.

• Like 1

I feel like a total nerd reading this thread. My Darth Vadar action figure is worth way more than you Jaba the hut action figure. I think Perry is a really nice guy and is probably feeling a bit defensive as the original post seems to be directed at him. Ca2or those are nice duncans. You are entitled to sell them at what ever you want just as Perry is entitled to sell his fish and corals at whatever he wants to. As customers we can shop around for the best price.

Besides Duncans are boring and so are gobies. Ok now I'm going to get it.

Im gonna cry, I love you man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Capitalism-an economic system characterized by private or corporate ownership of capital goods, by investments that are determined by private decision, and by prices, production, and the distribution of goods that are determined mainly by competition in a free market.

• Like 1

so small and cute. Since there is nothing but the squares to judge by scale I would stand to my previous comments. Besides, again as stated I never even had these zoa's in the first place. NEVER. simple sell for others to help.

Speaking of purple hornets, did we ever get that lineage thing squared away with your "true purple hornets" because they look an awful lot like the African Blue's that are being sold all over the place.(scratch)

I am not and haven't been on the defensive here(nono). But then again I am not a store engaging in a immature shoot out. If you didn't take every thing as a personal attack on you, I would most likely not have the opinion of you that I have.

BTW, I think $15 a head is about right for those, nice price. I am done with this thread. I will do the professional thing and refrain from keeping this going. I think I have lowered myself far enough in this conversation. We will just have to agree to disagree. Let our relationship, or lack of, remain as it is. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, and ours seem to differ. If I could put you on my ignore list I would to avoid future conversations like this, feel free to put me on yours. It seems virtually impossible to say something without you taking it personally. I don't think this thread was started about you as you are not mentioned in the initial post, yet you have managed to make it all about you.

Speaking of purple hornets' date=' did we ever get that lineage thing squared away with your "true purple hornets" because they look an awful lot like the African Blue's that are being sold all over the place.[/quote']Yeah, we did. And we sold em for millions of dollars.

Speaking of purple hornets, did we ever get that lineage thing squared away with your "true purple hornets" because they look an awful lot like the African Blue's that are being sold all over the place.

I am not and haven't been on the defensive here. But then again I am not a store engaging in a immature shoot out. Stick to ebay where you don't have to stand behind your sales.

Are you serious? There is more scrutiny on ebay than you could ever dish out. You would have to stop selling within a week due to all your bad press. I have almost a 13 year track record selling on eBay and over 4000 positive feedbacks, AND a perfect 100% positive feedback rating. You can take that to the bank anyday. (laugh)