Slimer

fly guy

I sucked the majority off with a huge syringe right after it happened. I have this 12" x 1/2" syringe that i bored the endo out of that i use to target feed a couple of my lps with......it works pretty good for sucking stuff up......

Its actually a great tool i think everybody should have......its good for sucking up nudibranch, small snails and flatworms too....quite a bit more control than a turkeybaster and you dont have to get out the siphon........ : )

Oh geez... I just got one of those.... I can see that stuff getting on my sps... gulp.

I honestly dont think him sliming like that is so bad if you suck the majority of it up...and run some carbon when you see it......i guess it depends on how big your tank is though.........BUT, i have lost at least a half dozen corals to this guy by coming home and finding that something has fallen into him........TOAST. He loves it just under the waters surface so i always try to securely have him elevated as high as i can so that cant happen so easily.........It DOES burn a couple of his tips ever so slightlyt but I think it just makes him grow out instead of up