Thanks for Hosting Frank

markdadof2

I second the thanks. You have a nice house, and that tank is AWESOME. I heard that it was packed with corals, but there were more in there than I imagined.

Frank- I left my blue bucket in your fish room.

dsoz

Ca2OR did not make it. He was just joking with me about my "absent minded professor" leaving my bucket in Franks fishroom. I hope there was no coral in the bucket... Was there? No, all the corals are accounted for. :)

dsoz

Some Pics and More Thanks

First off thanks to Frank for hosting this and from the entire group who welcomed myself and my Wife at the meeting. All I can say Frank is WOW. The sheer number of different corals in your tank is simply overwhelming. I would like to throw a special thanks out to Dennis (DSOZ) for both giving me a personal invite in my Tank thread and also for inviting me over to your home afterwards to get a few frags. I have to say that is some setup you have there. While I'm at it a special thanks to Bob (Lowman) and his partner there at his shop. After dropping by Dennis house I had a chance to get by Bob's coral paradise (AKA Davy Jones Locker). Those pictures of the Green finger leather corals posted here just don't do them justice once they've been seen in person. I'll probably kick myself for not getting one. The Aussie Fungia I did get though will likely be a star attraction in my tank for quite some time. For anyone that wants to see what I got from Dennis and Bob check them out in my tank thread http://www.pnwmas.org/forums/showthread.php?t=11999.

For those that made it here are some pics for a Memento of the meeting and a few shots of Frank's tank. For those that didn't you can see what you missed and perhaps drool a bit over the sheer number of corals in Franks tank. The two pictures showing the group in the Tank room represent about 1/2 of the total group present. (Too many to fit in there at one time). The first tank picture is a flash pic while the other two were using the available light. Once again thanks to Frank and everyone else there.

post-5811-141867744785_thumb.jpg

post-5811-141867744789_thumb.jpg

post-5811-141867744792_thumb.jpg

post-5811-141867744795_thumb.jpg

post-5811-141867744798_thumb.jpg

Nice pics Rick. Thanks!

Thanks again Frank for hosting another great PNWMAS Meeting! Hey, you're gonna need a few more tanks before long, you know that don't ya?:D

Thank you markdadof2 for those Armour Of God zoas!(rock2)

fpd- did you get some chaeto? I was handing it out in the living room and don't remember who all got some. If I missed you I am sorry.

dsoz

dsoz, yes I did get some. Thank you very much. It was just full of life too a great addition to my Fuge.

My wife and I would like to say thank you to everyone who came. It was a bunch of fun and I always enjoy "showing" off my tank...lol It was nice to see everyone trading and sharing stories thats what makes this group so great! Lets keep it up it is how we keep our hobby alive....