2009 August BBQ at Silver Falls

JManrow

2009 August BBQ at Silver Falls  

1. 1.

• Yes, I wouldn't want to miss this!
    • No, not this year.
    • Maybe.

http://www.ci.oswego.or.us/parksrec/sites.htm

foothills park only charges if you want a permit to keep everyone else out, if you just show up and overtake the tables it is free. just checked the summer concert series, and it is free that weekend.

conference facility at our complex is 150 alternately.

why does it have to be free? are there no longer fund raisers?

edit** still some light out, will go snap some pics of the park for this or a future event... be back in a bit.

reserving costs money

FEES AND REFUND POLICY

Cancellations received 30 days or more prior to the reservation date will receive a refund of all fees, minus the nonrefundable

$25.00 Processing Fee. If the applicant fails to provide at least 30 days cancellation notice, 20% of the

Reservation Fee will be deducted before the refund is issued. Changes made to a reservation, 30 days or less from the

original reservation date, will be charged 10% of the original reservation fee. We will not accommodate any minor

changes to the reservation with less than 7 days notice, major changes no less than 30 days notice.

RATE I RATE II RATE III

Type of Event:

** 2 hour minimum

* 1 hour minimum

? Open or closed to public

? Generates NO sales

? NO Admission/Entry fees

? NO Concessions

? NO Sponsor signage allowed

? Open to public

? Generates sales

? Admission/Entry fees

? Concessions

? Sponsor signage allowed

? Closed to public

? Generates sales

? Admission/Entry fees

? Concessions

? Sponsor signage allowed

Pavilion $75.00 per hour** $150.00 per hour** $450.00 per hour**

Viewing Dolphin $35.00 per hour** $70.00 per hour** $210.00 per hour**

Amphitheater $50.00 per hour* $100.00 per hour* $300.00 per hour*

The Reservation Fee is determined by the “Facility Rental Rate” chart located below. All groups pay a Non-Refundable

Processing Fee of $25, a Non-Refundable Cleaning Fee of $100, and a Refundable Deposit of $500. The Refundable

Deposit is to offset potential damage costs. If there is no damage, the deposit will be automatically refunded within 5 working

days after your reservation. If we suspect damage or a rule violation have occurred, we reserve the right to retain the Refundable

Deposit until inspections and damage estimates are made. To hold a reservation date, the Processing Fee, Cleaning Fee, and Refundable

Deposit ($625.00) must be paid at the time of request. The Reservation Fee must be paid 30 days from the date

the application is submitted.

----------------------------

According to their website the City of Salem has several parks that have facilities that can be reserved.

http://www.cityofsalem.net/Departments/CommunityServices/ParksManagement/ParkReservations/Pages/ReservingaParkArea.aspx

The Cascades Gateway Park is just off I-5 and has several lakes. I haven't been to any of them, but maybe some of our Salem members have or could take a look for us.

http://www.mapquest.com/maps?city=Salem&state=OR&address=2100+Turner+Rd

Bob

Not that great. Nothing you can play in. They have a large concrete pad and picnic taples in the reserved area.

I know all those rates, I posted them about a month ago, but as I said, people have gatherings there all the time, you only need to pay if you want them to cordon everything off for you. arrive early and it is first come first served.