Tanks for Teachers

180Bob

Bob,

Just a thought. Rose City is looking for 20g tanks. You could trade the 20g tanks in for something that would be useful, like a bag of salt.

Didn't we get the 20s from Rose City to begin with? Maybe they should just go back.

dsoz

Dennis:

You are right. The two 20's are from them. Nobody has asked for them for the T4T program, so I thought I would see if anybody wants them. I'll drop a note to RoseCity and see if they can use them. Right now they are just taking up space.

Bob

Dennis:

You are right. The two 20's are from them. Nobody has asked for them for the T4T program, so I thought I would see if anybody wants them. I'll drop a note to RoseCity and see if they can use them. Right now they are just taking up space.

Bob

:D Tanks have made it to Eugene. I plan on helping one teacher in my buidling to start one. Also, I realy need to get the High School near me to get on board. Seems like they should be able to join in the fun too. I hope to be a jumping off point to help Eugene area teachers get things up and running.

Many Tanks. I mean thanks.

Joel- let me know when you get another teacher down there on board. I have a TON of live stuff that people keep giving me for the TFT program. Some of it would be great in a new tank. There are even some high end zoas that need to find a home in a teacher tank. The only problem is figuring out how to get them down to you.

I will also give some DIY rock that I am making to help set up the rockwork in a new teacher tank. You just gotta hit it when there is some ready and not sold already.

dsoz