downhill_biker

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey downhill, when are we supposed to be getting our free frags? LOL

and what, no egyptian poses in front of the statues? awww come on man LOL

I love the tank, lookin real nice man

To be honest, the guy that I was originally buying the colony from sketched out on me and I ended up having to buy another colony from another person. I just got the order in on Thursday, and will be making frags early next week once the colony is happy in it's new environment. I will then allow the frags to heal and start encrusting on the plugs, which will take between 1 and 2 weeks. I will then ship them to someone over there to distribute. The shipping will be free of charge. Please be patient, it will be worth your while. The colony I got is really nice, and from the Indian Ocean.

Egyptian poses...lol. I have 5,000 of those pics, but they were usually during a dance or something silly like that.

well, that would depend on who's planning on going to the meeting at roy's house, cause, and yes, im volunteering him, if the majority of us are goin to roy's house for the meeting on the 21st, just ship to him and we can pick em up there

it'll be like christmas at roy's house LOL

well, that would depend on who's planning on going to the meeting at roy's house, cause, and yes, im volunteering him, if the majority of us are goin to roy's house for the meeting on the 21st, just ship to him and we can pick em up there

it'll be like christmas at roy's house LOL

I'll have to check but I dont think Roy signed up for this.

• 3 weeks later...

I just got back from San Diego and got a bunch of new corals. I just wanted to show everyone a couple of my favorites. Also a few pics of some LPS eating after spot feeding.

This is the sweetest elegance I have ever seen. This pic is taken with no actinics, under my 20k radiums.

SanDiego2038.jpg

SanDiego2041.jpg

I also got a new clam while I was down there at AquaSD.

SanDiego2037.jpg

And this clam was purchased shortly before I left.

SanDiego2052.jpg

A couple of updates on some frags. Both my icefire and purple monster are growing...but slowly...

SanDiego2049.jpg

SanDiego2050.jpg

And a couple shots of corals eating some of my homemade food.

SanDiego2061.jpg

SanDiego2062.jpg

SanDiego2066.jpg

LPS are pigs. These acans already ate and they want seconds.

SanDiego2069.jpg

Oh, and BTW, I am still going to get all of you that signed up your corals. Sorry for the delay.

That is the best looking elegance that I have seen in a long time!

So Curtis you have been to Egypt and San Diego in the past few month?

Got ya beat! Went to Albany a couple of months ago!

In your face, Sucka!

Ya Egypt for Christmas/New Years and San Diego last week...life is rough. Actually Cora had a PT conference down there for school so I just tagged along and we camped in Zion and a few other places along the way.